Join our Nationwide Community of Rehab Nurses
ARN Institutional Membership goes beyond a subscription. It’s an opportunity to leverage our vast library of nursing education resources, webinars, events, and more to enhance your staff’s professional development.
Together, we can better advocate for rehabilitation nursing and advance the specialty
Through an institutional membership, your organization will become part of an ever-evolving network of highly experienced rehabilitation nursing professionals, thought leaders, and advocates for the field. As members of ARN, the nurses on your team will have access to a vibrant online member community and full suite of ARN educational activities that enhance professional development and promote best practices.
Benefits of ARN membership for your nursing team
Ultimately, our goal as an institutional partner is to equip your organizations’ nurses with the resources they need to deliver quality healthcare. This includes unlimited access to:
- Individual nurse memberships for your nursing staff
- A number of live and virtual conference registrations
- Discounts on the Certified Registered Rehabilitation Nurse (CRRN®) exam for any nurse at your organization
- Exhibit booth space and premium sponsorship opportunities at the ARN annual conference
- A number of complimentary eBlasts distributed to ARN’s community of 4,000+ rehabilitation nursing members
- Additional discounts on ARN educational products and webinars for your entire organization
- Special packages for ARN Career Center posts
- Year-round opportunities to increase visibility for your organization through promotions on ARN’s website, in our weekly Pulse enewsletter, and more.
Partnership benefits vary depending on Institutional Member level, with Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Bronze level packages available.
Equip your staff today
Nurses, here are some tips for discussing ARN Institutional Membership with your employer
If you are a current ARN member or CRRN certified nurse, you have firsthand experience with the value the association can deliver to nurses at your facility. Who better to discuss ARN’s nationwide networking, extensive educational opportunities, and built in leadership roles than you! Let us help you have that conversation.
Highlight these selling points:
- Streamlined finance and administration. One annual check covers from 10 to hundreds of individual memberships and conference registrations.
- Sponsorship opportunities galore. ARN has the most extensive reach to rehabilitation nurses throughout the country. Institutional Members receive premium sponsorship positioning and extras like deals on Career Center postings that can help your employer recruit while building awareness.
- Bring best practices home. ARN members receive access to a suite of benefits as well as a community of professionals that enforce evidence-based best practices in the rehabilitation nursing profession. Nurse members receive a peer-reviewed journal, Rehabilitation Nursing, and are plugged into an online community where active discussions about best practice are taking place 24-7.